Protesters "Friendly Fire" in Aurora, CO

A jeep drives through a group of protesters drawing fire from protesters... however things don't go as planned for the protesters.

Comments

• I guess they never watched “Ronin”.
  • Draw it again. Go ahead, its a simple diagram. Draw it again.
  • So, some dumbfuck was firing at a moving vehicle which did not appear to be directly threatening anyone, at least at the time of the gunfire. The Jeep seemed to be moving apace on a clear road.
  • ZedZed
    edited July 27
    Without commentary.

• More ground footage:

Some victim-hood spin commentary. Identifying the shooter.

• "drove into the crowd"

Why lie? It's on video.
  • ZedZed
    edited July 27
    It's just like the Austin incident. Protesters report that he was sitting at the light and accelerated into the crowd.
    Look at the dash cam footage and you see he rolls up into the intersection in the right turn lane, making a right hand turn and comes to a stop when confronted by protesters.
  • As usual, the lefty media is full of fucking shit.
  • "Why lie?" Look how much it gets them.

The Michael Brown episode had a version that was early, dominant and false. By the time the facts were established in the normal course, you had thousands of hysterical morons who thought "hands up, don't shoot" was incisive.

There are still lots of people who will tell you that the US Sup. Ct. "appointed" GWB as a political matter, in part because Alan Dershowitz reported the decision that way without basis. Of course, if you read through the state court decisions and treat the issues raised by the 7-2 majority seriously, you can't believe that. But who is going to read all that when it's easier to repeat the deception?

How many people won't ever view the video and just remember that they think they read a story about someone in Austin driving through a "protest" march?

• “Look how much it gets them”

https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/portland-protesters-chant-fabricated-black-lives-matter-hands-up-dont-shoot-slogan/

I believe it was Michael Ironside in Turbo Kid who said, “Lying is power.”
  • Ha! I watched that movie.
  • I don't like the color (no-racist) but it's sad a Ruby had to suffer.
  • The Aurora, Colorado Interstate 225 protester who shot two other rioters while attempting to shoot an innocent driver who was desperate to escape the threatened violence against him by the mob has been found, arrested and charged with four counts of attempted homicide.

https://www.auroragov.org/blog/One.aspx?portalId=2869361&postId=16915298&portletAction=viewpost

https://gunfreezone.net/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/aurora-highway-shooter.jpg
  • Good. Fuck that guy.
  • edited July 29
    I'd like to see some RICO charges. Where people organize for the purpose of influencing or directing people to commit multiple criminal acts, they are subject to RICO laws.

Making public how these events are organized and how the more violent aspects are organized and supplied would be useful.
  • dgmdgm
    edited July 29
    Zuk, are you familiar with a lawyer with an online persona of PopeHat?
  • No, but I just googled and found a blog. Seems interesting.
  • He's often hilarious. Jokes around about RICO a fair bit on Twitter. 1A advocate.
  • I think I used to read his stuff.
  • So fuck that guy and everything... But what was up with the Jeep passing through the crowd? I know the initial reaction might be, "Fuck them for blocking the road.", but I'm curious to know the overall conditions and situation. Did the driver unknowingly come across the crowd and then floor it trying to escape? Did he go at the crowd on purpose trying to mete out some good ol' MAGA vigilante justice? Or something else?
  • I presumed he was driving where he was because it's a road. I doubt he floored it; he wasn't going very fast. If his intent were to hit someone, he'd have had ample opportunity to get very close to the people who were attempting to disable his vehicle or even people lining the road.
  • As usual, we don't have the beginning of the incident on video. We have only the salacious bits.
  • dgm: "As usual, we don't have the beginning of the incident on video. We have only the salacious bits."

This is kind of my issue with it as well. You might recall that I questioned that very thing in another video you posted on FB a few weeks ago, but from the other perspective.

Obviously I don't need to qualify that I'm no lawyer, but would/should the driver face some kind of legal liability if it were determined or proved that he purposely set out on that road with the intent or threat to harm?

Would a social media post along the lines of, "BRB gonna teach some BLMers a lesson in pedestrian awareness LOL" be a problem for him, legally?
  • One of the videos I watched interviewed a protester who said she witnessed the police on a ramp allowing the Jeep around or through some type of barricade that had been placed by the protesters. For what that is worth.
  • ZedZed
    edited July 29
    While another interview of a protester said that a woman was thrown from the Interstate by the Jeep. However other reports say that the Jeep made no contact with any protester. It would seem reasonable that perhaps the woman threw herself off the Interstate out of fear.

Credibility is in short supply these days.

( This interview was accompanied by footage of medics attending to the woman who was no insignificant distance from the elevated barricade protecting the edge of the interstate. )

• "Would a social media post along the lines of, "BRB gonna teach some BLMers a lesson in pedestrian awareness LOL" be a problem for him, legally? "

YES
  • There isn't video that I can find but apparently the Jeep and a pickup crashed into each other at some point. Protesters and the alleged driver of the pickup claim the pickup crashed into the Jeep to slow it down before it ran over protesters.
  • "Protesters and the alleged driver of the pickup claim the pickup crashed into the Jeep to slow it down before it ran over protesters."

That is what the driver and protestors allege. They also allege that the Jeep was allowed onto the highway by POs who were removing an unauthorized obstacle on the on ramp.

If the intent of the Jeep driver were to run over protestors, why didn't he drive over any of the hundreds of people he drove past?