Comments

• "The ID2020 Alliance is unique in its philosophy and transparent governance.
    ID2020 is building a new global model for the design, funding, and implementation of digital ID solutions and technologies. There is no other multi-stakeholder effort focused on user-managed, privacy-protecting, and portable digital ID.

Ad-hoc investments in single use-case projects (“business as usual”) will be insufficient to bring about transformative impact. Changing the flow of funds is necessary to re-align incentives. That’s why Alliance partners are pooling funds to invest in programs that consider digital ID holistically, as a platform for diverse benefits, services, and use cases throughout an individual’s life.

Private sector engagement is critical for solving at scale. Alliance partners include companies with a collective footprint in the billions and a shared commitment to an ethical approach to digital ID. Decisions about how Alliance funds are administered, which programs to fund, and which technical standards to support are made jointly by Alliance partners through a transparent governance process, preventing dominance by any single institution or sector."
  • Lemme guess, right hand or forehead.

• "2.FOH." Lemme guess, right hand or forehead.

That's certainly how it is being received by most of the sites I've found to be discussing it.
  • End times indeed.
  • edited April 9
    Why wait for getting off the train to get your serial number?

I don't want my ID to read "Not Sure"
  • You do have that peanut head…
  • No. Fucking. Thanks.
  • For you non-FB folks.

https://www.politico.com/amp/news/2020/04/10/fauci-coronavirus-immunity-cards-for-americans-are-being-discussed-178784

Fauci: Coronavirus immunity cards for Americans are 'being discussed'
    Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, revealed Friday the federal government is considering issuing Americans certificates of immunity from the coronavirus, as the Trump administration works to better identify those who have been infected and restart the U.S. economy in the coming weeks.
    *snip*
    Asked Thursday about various methods of monitoring Americans who have come into contact with those who are infected, Dr. Robert Redfield, director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, said "people are looking at all the different modern technology that could be brought to bear to make contact tracing more efficient and effective."
    "Are there more, if you will, say, tech-savvy ways to be more comprehensive in contact tracing versus the old fashioned way? You know, currently, these things are under aggressive evaluation," Redfield told NPR.
  • And so it begins...
  • Card bitte?
  • Card? Do you have a gravel driveway?
  • Just a play on "Papieren bitte!".

• Yeah, I know
  • No thanks.

Can I just have a patch to sew on my jacket, or maybe a little tattoo on my forearm instead?