vwtool

Copy & paste this post over there too, you great big pussy.

Comments

• LOL. What a useless cockholster he is.
  • What are you yentas complaining about now?
  • Your matsa balls aren't fluffy and light. Would it kill you to visit?
  • A gift for Passover:

One gentile businessman walks toward the other. The first says, "How's business?" The second says, "Great!".
  • He's a sad fellow.
  • He is desperately clinging to the hope he'll achieve some sort of "gotcha" moment, that has never happened & never will.

Tool, I know you're reading this.
    OT doesn't give two shits about this place.

Just stop.

• "He's a sad fellow."

I'd feel bad for him, but his time here really reinforced my sense that he's more malicious than stupid or pitiable.
  • Especially when he was issuing vague threats about "exposing" people based on what they said here.

That takes real malice.
  • Of course malice is present , but I do pity him for aspects of his personal circumstance, even if that circumstance is partly of his own making. Patching that personal hole with an internet obsession is sad.

It's funny that he would imagine that quoting something I've written would bother me. How would someone do this for most of a decade and still think that?
  • "How would someone do this for most of a decade and still think that?"

The definition of insanity is...?
  • If only someone had been there to warn everyone to throw the bum out on his ass...
  • Well he got himself an IP ban here. So, bye.
  • edited April 26
    "If only someone had been there to warn everyone to throw the bum out on his ass..." -MC

You were right, but this is still one of those types of failures that worth giving a try. I used to think that the only good Communist was a dead Communist, but after reading Witness and seeing what excellent Anti-Communists a former Communist can make, I've been more optimistic. Well, *a little* more optimistic.

The thing is, I suspect that optimism is best placed in people who are Communists for naive, but positive reasons, like a genuine sense of concern for the poor. It seems wasted on people who are Communists because its a fine way to exercise the way they respond to their own misery by hating/envying others. Tool seems more like the latter than the former.
  • I suspect he was the kind that assumed he would be in the ruling class.
  • Not a chance. More likely a resentment stemming from the very opposite.
  • I recently saw a t-shirt that said, “The kind of people who wear Che Guevara shirts...

...would have been killed by Che Guevara.”
  • Hahahahahaha that's awesome.