Ohioans - For whom ar you voting in the March 17, 2020 democrat primary?

At the moment, I'm thinking Warren, but I could be convinced to vote for Sanders.

Comments

• Warren

I want my free stuff.
  • 2.FOH. said:

Warren

I want my free stuff.
    If you want free "stuff", you want Harris.  /Willie Brown
  • edited November 6
    He gifted her a stuffed beaver.

& Warren would probably give you free stuff then want it back.
  • I'd give her back some beads, maybe a blanket or two.
  • Better look out, that fuckface will show up here and scold you for making these jokes.
  • Why is that Italian guy crying?

My county here in PA is full blue now. Sigh. I am getting worried about 2020. The unrelenting propaganda looks like it's going to work on the crowd that watches The View.
  • Can I propose a genocide for people who watch The View unironically?
  • Why is that Italian guy crying?

I thought that was Mr. Spock.
  • dgm said:

Can I propose a genocide for people who watch The View unironically?

We will give them couches and snacks and watch them fall by the thousands.
  • Actually, from what I'm reading now (and I found out about this *after* I said what I did), today's The View is apparently must-see TV. The guest was Donald Trump Jr., and in ten seconds he calls Joy Behar out for once wearing blackface and Whoopi for her "not rape rape" comments.

How well did DTJr do? At one point the audience was clapping for *him* and Joy felt compelled to scream "This is not a MAGA rally!" to shut them up.

I'm trying to remember the last time I heard of a talk show host yelling at their audience to *not* applaud a guest. I am failing. Damn that Trump family for destroying all the norms of civil society!
  • Oh, and a panel that includes women named "McCain" and "Huntsman" felt it was necessary to raise DTJr benefitting from nepotism. Seriously.
  • I heard it was a real shit-show.