Is it odd that we aren't more interested in the topic of potential impeachment?

This isn't an indictment of an apathetic electorate.  I also don't find the drama very interesting, and for all the writing about it, I've not gone anywhere on the internet that seems to take it very seriously.

It's easy to find a democrat columnist who is outraged by something DJT said or tweeted.  It's easy to find republican writers who wish DJT wouldn't tweet and who diagnose dems with a raging case of sore-loserism.  Yet, there seems to be no specific issue that defines the potential impeachment.  

Comments

• Seems to me that most people are taking a “not my circus, not my monkeys” View of the situation.
  • I don't find it credible that he will be impeached.
  • They’re not trying to impeach him. They’re trying to make it LOOK like they’re trying to impeach him.
  • dgm said:

<<div>So what?

Excellent summary.
  • If sore-loserism is the actual diagnosis, I guess we-gotta-do-something,-anythingism is a symptom?
  • Seabird said:

If sore-loserism is the actual diagnosis, I guess we-gotta-do-something,-anythingism is a symptom?

Someone, I forget who and which poll they referenced, noted that a majority of dems support impeachment or the impeachment inquiry, and that the bulk of that dem majority have supported impeachment since November 2016.

I think Pelosi understands that this may not ultimately be a good issue for dems, but she can't be seen doing nothing by all the sore-loser dems who woke up weeping on Nov. 9.  So she does this sort of Hans Blix thing...first I will shake my finger at you to show that I am displeased, and then I will follow up with a resolution saying that I am going to do what I am already doing to show you I am displeased.