Nancy Junior..

This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans or Democrats ~ Christine Pelosi

Is "Faves" like besties or BFFs?

Comments

• Who the F is Christine Pelosi??
  • Christine Paule Pelosi is an American Democrat Party political strategist from California; she is the author of Campaign Boot Camp, a guide to successful campaigning. She is the daughter of Nancy Pelosi and Paul Pelosi and sister of Alexandra Pelosi. 
  • dgm said:

Who the F is Christine Pelosi??

What difference at this point does it make? /Shrillary

I sort of thought the hilariously over-the-top reactions of Nov. 9, 2016 would have subsided by now.  How dug in do a party's enthusiast need to be for a strategist to need to remind them that if a creepy financier is found to be another Weinstein (a man whose predation was well known amongst those who lecture the public as their moral inferiors), then let the man fall?

Just a few days before the 4th, people on cable were soiling themselves because DJT was going to make the day into a militarized Trump rally.  Apparently, that didn't happen, but MSNBC, rather than cover DJT's address, ran an old  tape of Larry O'Donnell predicting how bad it would be.
  • Many of them seem quite convinced this will be the thing that brings Trump down.
  • Trump personally banned him from Mar a Lago for being a chomo.

ANYONE who didn’t ostracize Epstein BEFORE Trump did would be wise to keep their mouths shut.
  • Should be interesting.

• Bill Clinton ~ "I did not have sex with those young girls"

Yes, hypothetical, but I can see it coming.
  • edited July 9
    "Well, who knows what you'll find when you drag a $100 bill through a trailer park on a tropical island?" - A hypothetical modern James Carville