Comments

• Man that's a shitty reporter.

All I know after reading that story is that somebody is a dick and employees at some stores quit.
  • edited March 3
    What reporter? Those “news stations” hire college interns to gather data and post it to their websites and social media accounts.

You want to get really pissed off? Follow SyFy on FB. Fuuuuuuuuuuu...!!!!

W/re to the “story”, I don’t know who to feel more sorry for... The workers who got their wages cut, or the customers who were denied Sonic cuisine. I hope I don’t lose sleep over it tonight.
  • Tough shit, and who gives a fuck?

If people don't want to work at a shitty fast food drive-up for a shit wage, they won't. And the fast food shithole will have to raise wages to get workers.

That's how the free market fucking works.
  • "No wage rates at any level decreased as a result of this transition and Carhops may continue to receive tips above their hourly wages. "

Sounds like angry Communist quitting sign's claim of their wages being reduced from Ohio's minimum wage ($8.55/hr.) to $4.00/hr. was just more fake news.
  • Motherfu.....
    I made $2.35/hr plus tips waiting tables during school.

(no, it wasn't back in the 50's, assholes)

• 2.FOH. said:

Motherfu.....

I made $2.35/hr plus tips waiting tables during school.

(no, it wasn't back in the 50's, assholes)

That's good! I figure by the 50s you would have gotten a couple raises. Must have been rough back in the 40s though.
  • It was.

This predates #metoo.

...all those WAC's grabbing me, smacking my back side.