Rocketman and the Cheeto: BFFs?

So, thoughts on the summit? No handshake shenanigans by Trump, which surprised me.

Comments

• I think that the fat kid is neither crazy nor stupid.

His country is going to literally run out of cash reserves this year, his nuclear program is effectively at a dead end because they basically blew up their test facility, the sanctions are crippling and China long ago decided that if it ever had to choose between propping up NK and pursuing it's larger goals that NK was going under the bus faster than it's leader goes through a buffet.

If NK gives up a nuclear program that is only becoming less useful as time goes on, it can ask for the moon.

And don't for a minute think the fat kid doesn't know that.
  • It's just a piece of paper, but it's a necessary element to getting the last stalinists to give up.  I'll be impressed when the north goes about digging up its landmines in the DMZ.

Still, DJT did it.
  • I just looked in on DU to see how they were reacting.

Apparently Trump betrayed America on behalf of his Russian and Chinese masters.
  • edited June 12
    Of course.

& don't forget RUSSIA PROBE!
  • MC Escher said:

...it can ask for the moon.

Das 'lasist!
  • Of course I'm racist.  Have you MET any of these humans?
  • By the way, great thread title, Dave.

Could be a sitcom.
  • nbody said:

...Still, DJT did it.

What’s “it?”

Bob Corker says he has “no idea” whether Trump secured anything of substance.
  • 2.FOH. said:

... don't forget RUSSIA PROBE!

What are you going to tell yourself when cabinet, and perhaps family members are convicted?
  • When it if?
  • 2.FOH. said:

When it if?

?
  • vwtool said:

nbody said:

...Still, DJT did it.

What’s “it?”

Bob Corker says he has “no idea” whether Trump secured anything of substance.
    You know... it.  Its basically what Obama did to win his Peace Prize.  How long before Trump gets his prize?
  • Slap said:

You know... it.  Its basically what Obama did to win his Peace Prize.  How long before Trump gets his prize?

Obama got his prize for making the western world feel good about ourselves while increasing drone strikes.

Since DJT makes the western world feel bad, I imagine he’ll actually have to accomplish something of substance to win.
  • That was supposed to say "when or if?"

Kindles don't do well with this websites software.