Trump's speech to South Korea

He has now done 2 things I fully approve.

Comments

• I forgot about Tillerson & Sessions

so make that 4..
  • It would be a lot more than 4 if you paid attention to what he has done UNDER the radar, mainly with the Regulatory State.
  • Don't forget his excellent answer on the TX shooter.  A reportrix decided that a joint news conference in South Korea was the right place to ask about "extreme vetting" for gun ownership.  He comment that he didn't think this conference was the right time, but he would answer it anyway.

"If you did what you're suggesting there would have been no difference
    three days ago, and you might not have had that very brave person who
    happened to have a gun in his truck and shoot him, and hit him and
    neutralize him."

Perfect.  Of course CNN ran it with a headline:

Trump dismisses question on extreme vetting for gun ownership

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/07/politics/trump-extreme-vetting-guns/index.html
  • MC Escher said:

It would be a lot more than 4 if you paid attention to what he has done UNDER the radar, mainly with the Regulatory State.

Quite possible.

& I don't know enough about what Nikki Haley is doing to say one way or the other.

I still loath the guy, but he isn't a complete douche nozzle
  • MC Escher said:

It would be a lot more than 4 if you paid attention to what he has done UNDER the radar, mainly with the Regulatory State.

Anybody who can get that much of the State Dept. to resign must be doing something right.  My only worry is that its the Leftists approaching retirement age anyway, making sure that senior positions are filled with younger Leftists.

Who covers this aspect of Trump's presidency well?  NRO is turning into a webzine for people with short attention spans (and they don't seem to have much sand, ever since they univited John Derbyshire).