Comments

• You didn't really think the far left loons in the Senate and the House weren't going to get their virtue signaling in, did you?
  • Of course I did. This shit better not fucking pass.
  • dgm said:

Of course I did. This shit better not fucking pass.

Some people complain about the NRA not taking an absolute position when political pressure mounts, but NRA acquiescence to the instant check system means that any bill for any kind of federal waiting period is transparently unrelated to safety.
  • When has that stopped these fuckfaces from writing bad laws?
  • It stops no one from writing a bad bill, but a such plain bad faith isn't persuasive to people who fall for this sort of thing out of common ignorant, an important part of most gun restrictions.

People who just don't want anyone but state agents to have a gun will always support any restriction.  Even a soccer mom should be able to understand that an instant check for which the government makes you wait for 3 days isn't a security/safety matter.
  • I'm experiencing some respectable, deeply rooted anger over this bullshit.
  • nbody said:

It stops no one from writing a bad bill, but a such plain jbad faith isn't persuasive to people who fall for this sort of thing out of common ignorant, an important part of most gun restrictions.

People who just don't want anyone but state agents to have a gun will always support any restriction.  Even a soccer mom should be able to understand that an instant check for which the government makes you wait for 3 days isn't a security/safety matter.

Reminds me of states that forbid the sale of alcohol on Sundays. All it does is punish people with poor planning skills.