I know times are bad. But...

this bad?

One of Limbaugh's sponsors.  For a few months...
Scroll down and listen to the 970 WFLA spot.

Comments

• People die all the time in their homes.  This isn't new.

Nature and the free market both abhor a vacuum.  Where there is a need, there is a market.  I would rather create a crime scene than clean one.  For clean up, I outsource.
  • I just want to know one thing...

Are they gonna send The Wolf?
  • MC Escher said:

I just want to know one thing...

Are they gonna send The Wolf?

And a piece of trivia.  Harvey Keitel obviously played "The Wolf," a cleaner in Pulp Fiction and the cleaner in the shitty remake of La Femme Nikita, The Point of No Return.  Jena Reno played a better Viktor. 
  • Jena Reno played a better Viktor. 

I think it defined him for me. When I see him "act" in Ronin, I want to hop on a plane to slap him.
  • I think he did well in Leon.  His role in RONIN was OK, but what sucked was Mission Impossible; he did very badly in that. 
  • edited February 2015
    OK...

'Point Of No Return' was not a shitty remake, you fucking frenchie loving movie snob.   
  • MC Escher said:

OK...

'Point Of No Return' was not a shitty remake, you fucking frenchie loving movie snob.   

Fonda is easier to look at, but she lacks the screwed up energy of the french chic. That energy makes her move with the pencil (My name is Sweetie!) fit. It isn't really that she is pretty, but there is something pretty in her demeanor as she rebuilds her personality with the grocery clerk.

• ...and the cleaner in the shitty remake of La Femme Nikita...

ughhhh I LOVED the first one!
  • The original is the best one.
  • Who is Jena Reno? The ugly twin sister of Janet? Surely you mean JEAN Reno.

And dont call me Shirley
  • I think he did well in Leon.  His role in RONIN was OK, but what sucked was Mission Impossible; he did very badly in that. 

Just watched this a week ago with my youngest.

Yeah, not great.