Comments

  • That is cool. Congrats

    My FIL has a Komatsu version. They're fun to operate.

  • 40 acres and a shovel, indeed
  • Dig it...

    2,100hrs
    New Engine
    Secondary hydraulics on the boom
    12 & 18 inch buckets
    $20,000
  • Good lord, what're you going to bury in a hidden grave with that thing?
  • Gross power: 27.8 HP
    Torque: 79 ft-lb

    Not going to win any races.
  • You could dig a nice culvert, or excavate a septic tank with that.
  • Zed said:

    You could dig a nice culvert, or excavate a septic tank with that.

    Damn skippy you can...


  • dgm said:

    Gross power: 27.8 HP

    Torque: 79 ft-lb

    Not going to win any races.

    But you don't understand!

    Once you put it in second gear it has a top speed of almost 3mph!


  • 3 mph is my normal walking pace.
  • dgm said:

    3 mph is my normal walking pace.

    You walk?  You don't have servants carry you in a sedan chair to the yacht?

    That's not very 1%-ish.
  • zukiphile said:

    dgm said:

    3 mph is my normal walking pace.

    You walk?  You don't have servants carry you in a sedan chair to the yacht?

    That's not very 1%-ish.



    Indeed.

    Next he'll tell us he doesn't have people that test his food for him.

  • Well, not anymore, no.
Sign In or Register to comment.