Finally scored my Tool Chest

I've been stalking this at Lowes for a while now...

Finally spotted it at $1,600 (
Reduced from $1,900), Jewed him down another $200 and then at the checkout line I asked for (and got), the Veteran's discount.

Final price?

Just under $1,420, WITH Tax and Delivery.

Comments

• Pretty sweet
  • Now I just have to find the twenty different tool sets I own and put them in there, where I theoretically won't lose them anymore, they being too large to hide.

On the other hand, it's a darn good thing I have a Skid Steer and a Trailer, because if I have to move it again I don't think it'll fit in the pilot.
  • I've learned the value of a good tool chest, too bad I can't bring myself to get rid of the cruddy Craftsman I have.  Enjoy!
  • +1 JIMP

Nice box, MC
  • Thanx,

It arrived today.

I actually decided to go ahead and buy a tool set for it, because all my other tools are so scattered and in partial kits.
    When I round those up I'll still put most of them in the tool box, but those are meant to be portable kits so I'll leave them that way.

I'm also trying to get a bunch of crap moved into the attic store-room over my garage. I had plywood laid down on the trusses and a good quality folding staircase put in when I had my roof done, but so far I haven't actually gotten around to using it.