cant post - ie8

Just received a new PC (ThinkPad T440s) and npboards runs slow and I can't post. Thoughts?

had to use my phone for this.

Comments

• Sign from above you're not meant to hang with this unholy gaggle. 
  • In the post entry window try hitting the "<>" button first.
  • Ie8 is three versions ago. Update.
  • Zed said:

In the post entry window try hitting the "<>" button first.

I have to do that. Also, copy the text of your post first, because hitting "<>" erases the post.
  • Is chrome or firefox an option for you?
  • Zed said:

Is chrome or firefox an option for you?

For me? Not at the moment. I've been pushing to convert over to Word from WordPerfect and get some new equipment. I'll see then.
  • zukiphile said:

Zed said:

Is chrome or firefox an option for you?

For me? Not at the moment. I've been pushing to convert over to Word from WordPerfect and get some new equipment. I'll see then.
  • "Not sure if srs" because software and hardware aren't related?

I understand that, but getting changes in along with other changes seems easier than fighting each fight separately.
  • Thankfully the company decided to let me install Chrome, I decided to give it a shot to penalize Mozilla... though both are just lib bad.

Everything seems peachy now.

And Zuk... Wordperfect, seriously?  I had to Google it to make sure it still existed.

• And Zuk... Wordperfect, seriously?  I had to Google it to make sure it still existed.
    This is why I wasn't sure if srs.  Last time I used WordPerfect was 20 years ago, right alongside of Lotus123. True story!

Damn, I'm old.

• Glad you got it sorted, JIMP.