President Obama Comics - "No Bizarre Hero Worship Here, Folks"

edited August 2013 in Humor, Fun & Games
This won't surprise anybody familiar with the cult of Obama.  The weird Obama worship barely fazes me anymore, but I thought this was hilarious.  

Even Family Guy - a show that would obviously endorse the guy parodied his "celebrity", having him perform a rock tune in a tight jumpsuit.  I won't link to any video of that - the above are enough to induce retching.  

Comments

• Holy shit that is weird stuff.
  • Obama the Barbarian?

Wait, they dont have him throwing a spear or anything do they?...cause you know..well what I mean to say is....
  • i think the word you're looking for is SPEARCHUCKER.

That's hawt.
  • edited August 2013
    This is why I come back to this hole in the wall.
  • edited January 2014
    Barack Obama - Timelord!

This didn't need a new topic - but I thought it was funny.  I had some show playing in the background and a conversation between characters caught my ear.  They were discussing a political campaign and some mudslinging was going on - one character said "President Obama coined a term for this part of an election: he called it 'silly season'." 

I can trace my politics geekdom back to at least our 4th grade mock Carter/Ford election in class.  (Heather McManus stood up and said she was picking Carter because Ford was "a klutz" and I tore into her because that was such a stupid reason)  Anyway - I remember the term being thrown around as long as I recall.  Evidently it dates back to the 1860s.  

Is there nothing he can't do?  Or at least nothing his adoring, fawning fans in entertainment won't give him credit for having done?
  • We used that term for years here in the front end of the business for July-September every year as the Corps of Engineers is scrambling to spend all the money in the budget before the end of the fiscal year. They issue dozens of solicitations in parallel that put to test their contracting officers, our estimators & proposal writers, and their evaluation teams because they need to compress what usually takes 5 months down into 2 months.  It is crazy.
  • It's been used in motorsports for as along as I can remember.
  • edited January 2014
    You are all wrong, and if you weren't such wretched racists and reactionaries, you would give Leader proper credit for his invention of "silly season", spelling womyn with a "Y",medical care, foresight and human compassion.
  • And job creation.  Don't forget the job creation.
  • Creatorsaving jobs since 08
  • ZedZed
    edited January 2014
    I can't tell you how many forms I filled out as part of silly season that said how many jobs our proposed solution created or saved. What a farce.
  • edited October 2014
    Rather than start a new thread, I figured why not add this swooning simp story here:

Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow can't get enough of her commander-in-chief.  Hosting a fundraiser for President Barack Obama at her Los Angeles home on Thursday, Paltrow revealed that she is in fact the President's "biggest" fan -- and it's not just because of his policies.

"You're so handsome that I can't speak properly," Paltrow said before turning the mic over to Obama, according to a White House pool report.

No sir, not one iota of creepy dear leaderish idol worship in this crowd.

This comes on the heels of a fund-raiser President Obama attended at the home of.....

Richard Richman.

Yes.  A fund raiser at the home of Richie Richman.

Where he slammed Republican billionaires....while in the Stanford, CT home of a dem billionaire.  

At $32,400/plate.

I know why SNL and other comedians are struggling with parodying him.

• But don't you dare objectify HER!
  • She's consciously uncoupled from reality.
  • Gwenyth Paltrow named her child Apple...I'm out.